This is actually my school work hehehe
but want to share on the blog, maybe there who need these facts also
just wanted to help ^ ^
check this out
The first mammal successfully cloned
Just a reminder, this is only discussing the cloning of animals yes
not a full human cloning controversy -_____-
and by chance I miss the Contra group, so it’s just a negative impact only: p
Negative Impact of Cloning
- indeed at first only mengkoning scientists cloned animals, although not perfect and susceptible to viruses-but human certainly not satisfied with this alone, he would develop it for purposes that are more profitable and eksterm as much opposed human cloning
- animals usually have a shorter life, more easily hurt, no one hundred percent healthy, and there are several other properties which decreased function compared with that aslinya.dan country even developed countries like Europe and America, debate about farm animal clones is related to the lack of certainty whether it is safe for human consumption
- The cause of the imbalance in living environment
- One other effect of cloning is that if the cloning of animals where to go on then world famine would fizzle and go away. This is one of the good effects of cloning. But the problems that have been discussed earlier would be in full rampage. People would like that famine is gone but they would be scared that science animal cloning is perfected then what would stop scientist from cloning humans.
- if cloning animals that managed to produce stable and capable of normal life (breeding etc), this will change the balance of the ecosystem. A living creature that became extinct because it already fits with the environment / ecosystem today.
- Furthermore, in cloning Dolly, it resulted in the death of many embryos and newborns before success achieved. (The Dolly experiment started with 277 fused eggs, of which only 29 became embryos. All the embryos were transferred to 13 sheep. 1 became pregnant with Dolly.) In addition, even if the human clone survived, it is not guaranteed that it would develop normally. The genetic material in cloning Dolly came from a 6 year old mammal (what is an old stage of sheep). Dolly’s chromosomes could be found in older animals only. This finding made scientists start wondering whether Dolly, looking totally normal from its appearance, might have inherited genetic damage that would be shown in older age only or some other abnormalism.
- animal clones can not live long because of susceptible viruses.
source : saya lupa XDD